M.I.C.E is a web based tool that provides documentation on the Ecometry database. It includes info on control blocks, copylibs, status',Supertool definitions, and much more. Designed specifically for Ecometry on the HP3000 it is still found to be useful for those on Open Systems.
Scan Wrong Item Screen Shot
- View datasets by relationship or list
- See definitions of status fields, flags, etc.
- View copylibs
- Control block searching and Information
- Turn any copylib in supertool definitions
- Useful for open systems as well
- Higher level of performance
- Graphical relationships
- Add additional comments
- Subscription based. No software to install
MICE is the must have tool for Ecometry administrators. Providing dataset layouts and field definitions as well as suprtool defines that you can copy and paste into suprtool. Multi-user options to allow as many people as you want in your organizaton to login at the same time. MICE by the way stands for MACS Internals Controls Etc. (direct commerce was first call MACS before Ecometry and Direct Commerce). MICE improves on your ability to solve Ecometry problems and diagnose problem orders. You can sign up for a free trial at mice.fluentedge.com