Our Custom Menu tool allows you to add your custom jobs, SQL scripts, reports, stored procedures onto an internal web page
The FluentCustomizer is a menu tool that allows you to add your custom jobs, SQL scripts, reports, stored procedures onto an internal web page to make it simple to run reports. You can then organize them into groups and assign security that defines who can run them. In addition, it will prompt the user for any variable information that needs to be inserted into the job.
Report Select Demo
- Restricts users to the items they're authorized to run
- Setup SQL scripts, reports, stored procedures, etc.
- Prompts user for variable information that's inserted into scripts
- Organize reports and such into convient groups
- Full screen flashes on errors
- User input data validation
- Administrators for each group can be defined
- Various output delivery options
The grouping feature allows the administrator to create groups of common reports. You can even nest groups to create groups within groups. For example you might have a group called Month End Reports. Within that group you might have a couple of groups called: Financial reports and Warehouse reports.
The prompting features allows you to indicate where variable data needs to go in your scripts. For example you might want to prompt for a date range and insert the start and end dates into the script. Not only will it prompt the user, but can also validate the user inputs.
You can also define administrators of the groups. For example, you could allow customer service to administer just the customer service groups and the users that can run the reports within that group. Admins can define new groups by clicking the add button.